Saturday, August 21, 2010

After I drilled a hole into my toenail, it won't stop bleeding .?

so last night i decided to drill a hole into my toenial to release the pressure of blood under my toenail. i drilled 2 holes, the first hole went find blood squirted out pretty fast and now no more blood is coming out.


however one my 2nd hole i decided to do, after i drilled it, the blood came out pretty slowly, and now its still sorta bleeding until now, just forms a like a little blood drop ontop of the hole. i had to use band aids but the blood ended up leaking onto my socks





is it cuz i didnt drill deep enough or whatt??





alsoo is there a way to prevent any infections,?? i dont have any like rubbing alchohal. and is it ok to just shower and let a lil water go into the hole?After I drilled a hole into my toenail, it won't stop bleeding .?
So making a hole in your toenail was the way to go to release the pressure, I think the second hole was overkill and you probably got into the soft tissue rather than just releasing the fluid under the nail.


First issue: a bottle of rubbing alcohol costs about a dollar,. Get one.


Second issue: I hope you didn't use a real power drill to do this, that could be really dangerous. Next time, take a paper clip and open the straight end (that will be your drill) burn the tip of a paper clip (gets rid of the bacteria), and turn the paper clip using the rounded end as a handle. The rounded end should be at 90 degrees to the straight end. You are much less likely to drill too deep with this method.


Third issue: keep it clean and dryAfter I drilled a hole into my toenail, it won't stop bleeding .?
I have done this myself a couple times.


Just get some garlic powder and water and mix them together


and apply to the hole. The garlic powder should absorb any blood that comes out and will help in healing the hole as well.





when the hole heals clean out the gunk in your toe and put some conola oil in it to top off the healing process
Sounds like a faulty toe pressure regulator. Take it to a mechanics to get it replaced. The problem is all the pressure is being released, which is why it wont stop bleeding.
To help relieve some of the pressure that is causing your toe to bleed try drilling a hole in your head,
Who in their right mind would do that? Wow.. Apply pressure to stop bleeding.
ummm ok then you know cutting yourself works fine too?
why dont you go to a doctor and ask for some new brain cells.
Ummm try going to the hospital. duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment