Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I prevent my developing in-grown toenail to getting worse?

I frequently get ingrown toenails and when it gets bad I just cut the nail off to the side where it hurts then it feels good at the time. Then when the nail grows back in it hurts really really bad. How do I solve this WITHOUT cutting my nail again. Also I know how I need to lift up the nail and cut a triangle in the middle of my toenail so the nail will lift up and cause the toenail to grow normally, but it doesn't really help at all for me. Please help.How do I prevent my developing in-grown toenail to getting worse?
I get them. It will seem odd, but I dig in the side of it, up under neath. Then I cut it short enough. It will feel painful, but by morning it will be 100% gone. Also, make sure your shoes fit. Too loose, or tight can make them worse.How do I prevent my developing in-grown toenail to getting worse?
Don't cut it even shorter!! That's what causes it in the first place! Okay here's what you need to do: Go to a health store and buy a little bottle called 'Grapefruit Seed Extract' then take a bowl that's large enough for your foot and drop 10 drops of the 'GSE' in it for 10-15 min.


Do this for a few days and your toenail will gradually start to feel better.


Trust me, I had one yesterday from playing soccer and I did this and my toe is already healed.
my brother had two very bad ingrown toenails and when all else failed an appointment had to be made in the local hospital to have the nail removed so they would have a chance of growing back normally. thats the only other way i know of treating them without cutting the nail.
that really discusting

No comments:

Post a Comment