Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm not sure if this is an ingrown toenail or not..help?

I usually know what ingrown toenails feel like..so I'm kind of thinking I don't have one..but then again I don't know.





Last night (I know this is gross) I had skin or something hanging the slighest bit, and I just can't have it because I will obsess over it until it's gone. So I took the nail clippers, grabbed the skin and pulled it down the side of my toe and out. So now it is red, but not swollen. It only hurts bad when I touch it. I'm just really nervous it could actually be an ingrown toenail.





What do you think??I'm not sure if this is an ingrown toenail or not..help?
I am the same way..a piece of skin hanging off my cuticle...gotta pull it.....Not an ingrown nail..it probably feels hot to the touch? It will grow back alright..just put some Neosporin on it...and leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment