Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a question about a possible ingrown toenail?

Okay it's my right foot,big toe. I've had 2 ingrown toenails on this same toe previously. And now that I'm out of the Army and I was constantly wearing boots all the time my toes were cramped. My toenail now is purple-reddish in color there's a bump on the side of it, and the toe nail is turning yellow and when I soak in in Epsom salt there's this white spot under the nail. What is wrong with it and What should I do about this situation?I have a question about a possible ingrown toenail?
It sounds like your in-grown toenail is infected.


You should just go to the doctor.I have a question about a possible ingrown toenail?
I don't know where you live but there are doctors that specialize in feet. Check with your local health clinic to see if they can direct you to a ';Podiatrist'; or foot doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment