Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is your favorite way to play with your toenail clippings?

i don't just throw them away once they are removed from my body, OH NOOOOO!!! That's just where the fun begins!! I like to gather them in a pile, pinch them and take a strong wiff. ahhhh, smells funky. then I like to take the big sharp f***ker and pierce my couch with it (Man that f**ker is sharp). Although I am proud of all of my toenail clippings I find myself to usually be proudest of the big one. It usually has many layers to it, It is usually stronger, stinkier and sharper then all the others. I like to scrape the underside of it and sniff the toenail residue (foof! that Stinks so good!!) oh yeah.





Am I alone here? or are you all filthy liars?What is your favorite way to play with your toenail clippings?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. disgustingWhat is your favorite way to play with your toenail clippings?
yes you are alone
uuuuuuuummmmmmm.....


idk i usally file my nails..

No comments:

Post a Comment