Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think i should do? Ingrown toenail...? Please Read !!?

I'm 13 years old and I have an ingrown toenail, which I've had for a couple months now. I've had one before and it was there for a long time but it went away after i cut the corner.





Okay so it's getting better but my dad insists on taking me to the doctor, again, the first time he gave me antibiotics which helped a bit. But the thing is, I'm leaving to Europe for a month on vacation in 5 days, so if te doctor makes an appointment somewhere and they treat my nail, i know it takes at least like 3-4 days to rest, and stay off your feet for it to heal, but i don't have that time.





What do you think i should do? My toenail, doesn't even hurt anymore, it's all grown out and it's still a little infected but getting better.





Should i go to the doctor now, or wait and see if it gets better and go after my vacation or something? Help !What do you think i should do? Ingrown toenail...? Please Read !!?
Go to your doctor now and tell him about your upcoming trip. Unless it's a serious infection, he should be able to recommend a treatment option that won't interfere. He may want to follow up with you when you return.

No comments:

Post a Comment