Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can someone interperet this dream about my toenail and being pregnant?

Can you iterperet this for me?I had a dream in which my big toenail was peeling and as I pick away the loose bits, I suddenly realized my toenail was loose... and it would come right off if I pulled it. I left it because I knew it would hurt to leave the underneath exposed, so I left it on, and was thinking I should find something to tape it on to protect it until the new one grew in. It was also HUGE so I knew it would leave a HUGE exposed area. It did not seem unusual in the dream to be huge. I was also pregnant (not showing) in the dream and decided it was time to tell everyone, but I got very little response from everyone. THe biggest to tell was my mom, who did not respond much at all, leaving me a little puzzled. I am 45 years old with 4 children and unable to have more.Can someone interperet this dream about my toenail and being pregnant?
The toenail represents some part of yourself that you feel must remain private because you are afraid of the exposure. You fear it might be painful so you've decided that it' best to keep it covered up and deal with your issue on your own. Your pregnancy represents changes that are going on inside of you that you fear may not be well received by your family. Ask yourself what it is that your afraid of. God Bless You!Can someone interperet this dream about my toenail and being pregnant?
To see your toes in your dream, represents the way you move and walk through life with such grace and poise (or there lack of). It also signify your path in life. Alternatively, toes may also represent the minor detail of life and how you deal with them.





To dream that your toe nails are growing, symbolize an extension of your understanding in a particular matter.





To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s), suggests that you lack determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.





To dream that you hurt your toe or that there is a corn or abrasion on it, signifies that you are feeling anxiety about moving forward with something.








To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment