Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I get permanent marker off my toenail?

This fall, during a sleepover, I was the first one to fall asleep. Naturally, that resulted in whipped cream on the face, and a hand in warm water, and permanent marker on my toenail, which I've never heard of. Summer is approaching, and so are open-toed shoes. It's horribly ugly, and not something you can just put polish over. It's a dark blue-green color, and it's stained. My toenail has also been ripped off several times, all involuntary, so it's kind of strange and ugly.





It's the big toenail on my right foot, so it's rahter noticeable...How do I get permanent marker off my toenail?
nail polish remover. i use it to get permanant marker off all the time.How do I get permanent marker off my toenail?
Try rubbing alcohol ... otherwise ... I don't know!
Nail polish remover may help.
NOTE: EVERYDAY PERMANENT MARKER ISN'T PERMANENT!


If it's just normal permanent marker (like a sharpie) nail polish remover should work either that or soap, water, and scrubbing. ( I know this because always have something written/drawn on my hands with permanent marker and it never stays on more than a week) Although, if it is normal permanent marker it should just ware off after awhile depending on how often you wash your toes.
Try either alcohol or nail polish remover the same thing happened to me and the nail polish remover took it right off! That will definitely take it right off!!
alchohol
nail polish remover
try rubbing alchohal or peroxide.


or you could try to paint over it with a bright red or pink.
i know you probably won't like it but a cute band-aid would look fine
body spray!


make sure the 1st ingredient is alcohol denat.


i use it alot to get permanent marker off stuff it shouldnt be on!

No comments:

Post a Comment