Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do I do about my Ingrown Toenail....?

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl and both of my big toes have an ingrown toe nail! We don't have health insurance right now, so going to the doctor isn't really an option. :[ Besides, it's not that major right now. Any at home-remedies that would help my nail return to normal?


Please, and thanks in advance! ;)


DianaWhat do I do about my Ingrown Toenail....?
Push for Universal Health care.


Ok, I had the same problems for years and they were serious. I ended up getting surgery, but here is what did in the mean time. Here is some advice: When cutting it do your best to cut straight across the nail and not just the edges, in doing so you encourage the nail to grow out in width and will make things much worse in the long run. Before cutting them soak your foot in hot water to loosen up the skin so you can dig out thew corners. Also a major problem is the increase in dead skin which you should clean out with the edge of something. All are painful, but will help in the best way possible.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment