Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?

I have fungus on both my big toes and my doctor prescribed these gel bandaid things that completly cover my big toenails to keep it safe and clean from infection and i have to swim for p.e on monday and my doctor said its ok to use them in the water and my fungus wont spread cuz its covered but im worried some of my friends are gonna ask me why i have a bandaid like thing covering both my big toes,


and i really dont wanna tell them i have fungus what should be my excuse?Help i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?
Tell them that something fell and landed onto your toes. Or tell them you just woke up one morning and the bandaids were there so you just left them on. Or tell them to get off your back and mind their own business.Help i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?
Went to doctor-had ingrown toenail--work done that sort of thing. It's a slight stretch of the truth--makes you not a total lier at least. Good luck with your problem.
tell them that you went skating and the skates was rubbing against your toes and gave them blisters so you have to wear bandaids
tell them that some old man was sucking on them and they have kiss marks all over them that you are embarassed of...

No comments:

Post a Comment