Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I don't know what happened to my toenail?

Okay so here's the story.... I have been playing soccer since I was 5, making it about 7 years now, and while playing one time my toe got stepped on,bruised, and fell off, it was my big right toe, the toenail grew back in, and everything since is fine. A couple years later the same thing happened, but only to my big left toenail, so right now it is growing in, and it is mostly in, but it grew kinda into the skin and now I tried to cut pieces out, and I can't touch it due to the pain, and I do not want to go to the doctor and have him say I can't play soccer until it heals because that is not happening. So I was wondering is it ingrown, or something else, and how can it be treated? thanks :) ---SaraI don't know what happened to my toenail?
ooo. thats gotta hurt. yea, um u have 2 see ur doc about that, cuz it aint gettin treated mithout REAL medical attention. u'lll only hav 2 give soccer up for, oh i dun kno, maybe a week or so.I don't know what happened to my toenail?
Yikes, thats happened to me before, and yes, the corner of your toenail is growing into the skin, causing pain. If you go to the doctor, they will probably clip part of the nail for you, or, if its not too severe, you can do it yourself. If its bleeding, you might want to clean it up with some peroxide/neosporin and put a band aid on it. It should be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment