Saturday, August 21, 2010

When i Get surgery on my ingrown toenail....do i....?

Do i wear some kind of special shoe? Cuz i cannot miss any days of school, and we wear a uniform which includes that we MUST wear black formal shoes. Am i good to go to school right the next day? Can i walk on my foot? Should i wear crutches or something? IM getting a surgery to remove my ingrown toenail, so im wondering what it will be like after the surgery. Please help?? Also what do i tell people when they ask em what happened to my foot? I don't want to gross them out with saying that i got an ingrown toenail!When i Get surgery on my ingrown toenail....do i....?
You will have to wear thongs. No shoes for about 2 weeksWhen i Get surgery on my ingrown toenail....do i....?
Turn in a Doctors note (if they take them) and I had it too I was 4 and it was in both toes and youll have a bandage on for a week or so but make sure you don't run on it cause it will be sore after you get it done!!!
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment