Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long does it take to recuperate from ingrown toenail surgery?

I've always had ingrown toenails on my two big toes (The nail comes up from the bottom and a new nail grows under it, making the two extremely thick together) and I usually just pick off the top thick nail when it starts to reach the top. Well I have a gym class in which I'd like to skip as many classes as possible since I don't have a partner, so I was wondering how much 'off time' I might be able to get from the doctor if I have these surgeries done on my feet?How long does it take to recuperate from ingrown toenail surgery?
Maybe 2 days!! Seriously that is all it will take for you to be able to wear the sandals again. Something that doesn't rub on your toes and you will be good to go.





Go see the podiatric surgeon now before you get an infection in your nails and loose a toe or two!How long does it take to recuperate from ingrown toenail surgery?
It took my sister about a month for her to wear normal shoes again. It is painful but it does work. When you get it done you have to put cream on it everyday to avoid infection and you cant run around when the surgery is done for a bit. You will get at the least 2 weeks out of gym.
3-4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment