Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to manage the pain after ingrown toenail surgery?

Ok, so I had ingrown toenail surgery on both toes and the only parts that hurt were the injections of the anesthetic. The Podiatrist used a lot (according to mom; I preferred not to watch) of the anesthetic, especially in the right foot. Right after the surgery I took 800mg of Motrin as a hope to prevent the pain as by attacking it before it happened vs after I had pain and it would not really work appropriately. The anesthetic has not worn off so I'm freaked out about the pain to come and was wondering if I just keep on the 800mg of Motrin, if my post-op pain will be minor because I really do not want to take vicoden.How to manage the pain after ingrown toenail surgery?
take the medicine as directed it should control the pain, if you havent felt it hurt yet than your probably not gonna feel too much pain and shouldnt be too concerned.





you are kinda lame though i woulda def asked for vicodin vicodin is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment