Saturday, August 21, 2010

I had a surgery for an ingrown toenail.?

Although I expected it to hurt as soon as it happened, I didn't expect this.





There is blood pooling under the nail. Blood clotting on the corners of the nail. The toe is inflamed and pussy, and whenever I walk, I remove my sock to find the bandages and sock are covered in blood.





I am very scared. This happened about a week ago, and I personally don't think it should be this bad. Should I go to a doctor or see my podiatrist again?


I had a surgery for an ingrown toenail.?
it is definitely infected. try soaking your foot in some plain warm water, put some Neosporin or Triple antibiotic on it and wrap it up in gauze to keep it clean. take some Motrin for the pain and find another dr asap!I had a surgery for an ingrown toenail.?
If he wouldn't give you pain killers or medicine to fight infections..Are you sure he was a real doctor?He should have his license taken away from him if he didn't.


If you get an infection SUE


Even if you don't I still say sue..You could have gotten a life threatening infection because of this ';doctor';





Seriously no painkillers or medicine to fight infections?What kind of doctor is this guy.
Definately, I would say go and see a doctor. It might become a infection, so you need the doctor to give u some strong medications to stop the bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment