Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I still skate with a bruised toenail?

Yesterday I bruised my toenail while skateboarding. That night I could barely get any sleep cause of the pain. Now it doesn't hurt as much as it did. It's all purple just like a bruised toenail would look like. I'm going to a skate park with my friends on Saturday; my question is will I still be able to go? Will I still be in pain by Saturday? I don't want anything to do with pain while skating.Can I still skate with a bruised toenail?
You should be fine if you take pain killers





Or go to the doctors the can give you somthing to elp heal it


i did and it worked a dream!Can I still skate with a bruised toenail?
take a couple motrin before you go skating and you should be fine. it should be all better in two days. i bruised my hip really bad riding a cradle it woke me up threw out the night but in 2-3 days it was all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment