Saturday, August 21, 2010

So I was wondering if most of a toenail or a fingernail falls off if it is possible to feel it come/grow back?

If it does come back. It makes me curious since I was thinking about that earlier and since we feel pain when molars come out and stuff, so what about toenails and fingernails.So I was wondering if most of a toenail or a fingernail falls off if it is possible to feel it come/grow back?
My husband lost most of his big toenail on his big toe. It may have even been the whole thing. It took months for it to grow back, but it did. It DID bother him wearing socks and shoes, so if it is a toe, I'd probably recommend wearing a bandaid while wearing shoes and stick to open toed sandals or barefeet as much as possible. Good luck!So I was wondering if most of a toenail or a fingernail falls off if it is possible to feel it come/grow back?
no...you don't feel pain when they are growing normally so why would you feel pain if they are just growing?=]


hope that helps answer your question!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment