Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I do with my old dead toenail?

I stubbed my toe recently and the nail turned purple and fell off after a month or two. Now there's a wee tiny one growing where the old one was and it'll probably take months more to grow back. What should I do with it? My first impulse is to chew on and eat it, since I always chew my nails when they're attached to me, but that would be gross. I also feel compelled to trim and file it down to make it more aesthetically pleasing.





Of course, my mom kept all my old baby teeth when I was a kid, should I just mail it to her?What should I do with my old dead toenail?
Oh yes file it down throw some clear nail polish on it and frame it! just a little something to pass down through the generations LOLWhat should I do with my old dead toenail?
don't eat your new toenail eat the old one!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Yeah, I think your mother might like it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment