Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i cut the part of my toenail that's digging into the side of my toe?

ok,





so this happens sometimes, when the side of my toenail grows into the side of my toe. it hurts like hell and i can't get it surgically fixed (i'm terrified they'll cut off my toe and i don't have that kind of money around). What do i do?????? i can't cut it out, it's too deep inside my toe to get out and even my mom can't see it. only i can. can anyone help me or give me some advice into helping me w/ my toe?? it hurts too much to try to do anything to it and i need it out at least before friday. anyone know anything??? pleaseee???How can i cut the part of my toenail that's digging into the side of my toe?
Um, take a baggy and fill it with ice and some water and salt. Put that on your toe and let it sit for like 10 minutes or so, it might start to burn a little bit but after that it will go numb. Then you have about a minute or so to cut it out (use tweezers or something to lift the nail out from the side). Also, if you go to a doctor all they will do is numb it and then cut it out, and if it is persistant i think they can kill the nailbed so it won't grow anymore. I wouldn't suggest that though.How can i cut the part of my toenail that's digging into the side of my toe?
like a really bad hang nail???? ok well my only suggestion would be to clip your toenail like you normally would and then take some tweezers and grab the nail and pull out whats in your toe. it may hurt like a mo fo but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.....hope this helps. ive never had that happen before but it should work.... just treat it like a splinter....
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment