Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there something wrong with me?..Colour under my toenail :s?

Okay so I dont think it is that big of a deal... hopefully.


But under my big toe nail it looks like there are different shades of colous.. like yellow and darkish red blotch and almost looks like a dead persons toe or something, and the nail on top grow kind of wavy, if you felt the texture on top.It feels normal and everything which is a good thing. But doesnt look nice. But mind you, it doesnt look as brutal as you might picture it but I tend to notice a lot about my appearance.


Am I the only person who gets this?Is there something wrong with me?..Colour under my toenail :s?
Fungal nail infection. Go to the chemist..they have cream.Is there something wrong with me?..Colour under my toenail :s?
If you stubbed or smushed your toe at one point, it may have caused bleeding/bruising under the nail, which makes the nail grow funny, esp. if it's already been hit.





If not, maybe you have an infection; go to the podiatrist.
sounds like fungal infection. Apply neat tea tree oil at least twice a day for at least 8 weeks until it has grown out

No comments:

Post a Comment