Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a blood blister under my toenail?

Someone stepped on me with their cleats while playing soccer and on my toe(next to my big one) has a blister under it.





I had this happen to my big toenail and I went to the doctor and they took a laser and made a hole in it, but a few days later my toenail fell off.





I have a 3 day weekend so now is the time to do something, I dont want it to fall off right before my game next week. Should I leave it and risk it falling off later or take a hot needle and go through my toenail to relieve the pressure and maybe have it come off now so it has time to recover before next week?I have a blood blister under my toenail?
You wrap a pc of tape on the dull end of needle so you can hold it. After it has gotten red hot that is when you stick it in your toenail. How could it be contaminated if it is red hot??I have a blood blister under my toenail?
Try a Dremel tool with a small burr. This is the least painful method to relieve the pressure. The high speed of the Dremel tool will melt the nail. Make the insertion point as close as possible to the end of the nail. so it will grow out sooner. After the pressure is relieved put a piece of tape on the nail to prevent dirt from entering.
heat a needle with a lighter don't put the needle in the flame or it wil get a black film on it after it is red hot then puncture and drain the toe.
heat up a needle till its steaming then push it thru your nail to let the blood out. dont touch the needle directly or youll burn yourself



I have had many blood blisters as you call them under my thumbnail and big toe. I have never heard of one nail falling off that quick, unless the nail itself was also loosened. It may take you a little longer, but the way I relieved my pressure and thumping was to use my penknife. I have a rather heavy penknife, so I just sterilize it with alcohol, place the point of the knife directly on and in the center of the blood buildup. Just start turning the knife like a slow drill, and if the point is real sharp, it will get through the nail in no time. When the blood starts oozing out, stop turning. If you want a little more blood flowing, turn the point once or twice in the hole you drilled. When I did that, my nail took at least four months or so to grow long enough that the hole is beyond the tip of your toe, and you just simply use the clippers to cut the nail as usual. Good luck to you sir.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment