Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Have A Really Really Bad Ingrown Toenail And Its Getting Me Down.?

I Have A Really Bad Ingrown Toenail.I Have Had Some Of It Removed Twice And It Has Grown Back Painful Again.I Have To Go Back Soon To Get The Whole Nail Off.I Have To Stay Awake And I Have A Really Weak Stomach.I Dont Think I Could Handle See A Nail Being Taking Off. Can Anybody Tell Me If Its Painful To Get The Nail Off And If Its Feels Better One It Has Been Removed. Thanks Again. XxXI Have A Really Really Bad Ingrown Toenail And Its Getting Me Down.?
My son had this done on both big toes. They give you enough '; laughing gas'; so you don't even know what is going on and it does not hurt. It feels so much better once it is gone. You don't have to look when they take it off, they cover it up for you and you can have a sheet block your view like in a c-section. Don't worry, it will be fine and you will be glad you had it done.I Have A Really Really Bad Ingrown Toenail And Its Getting Me Down.?
I would NOT have the nail removed. If you can, place a bit of cotton under where the nail is ingrown. Let the nail grow but, increase the size of the cotton pieces. Eventually, the nail will grow out and be normal. Also, wear a wider shoe.
go to the doctor
wtf i never heard of an ingrown toenail.. ewww. but im sure itd feel better if its removed, not too sure on how its gonna feel when you get the nail taken off. probably hurts though x-x
I know a way to cure it! No doctor needed! OK, this may sound gross but if you treat it this way it will be better in no time, and you'll NEVER ever have an ingrown toenail again!





1st- you have to pee in a small container





2nd- (some people boil the urine, but I don't) get a q-tip or a cotton ball in your urine and put it on your ingrown toenail part. (this would relieve the swolleness and redness





3rd- get the tobacco from the butt of a cigarettes and put it on your toe.





4th- roll some gauze around your toe.





Hope I helped.





try to do this three times a day or at least twice a day. It really really works. I've been doing it for to days now and it's gotten so much better.


And the best part is, you'll never get an ingrown toenail ever again!
I went to a podiatrist a year or so ago. She freeze sprayed, then numbed the heck out of the toe and cut down the side of it with surgical scissors in the office. She padded it and I wore leather shoes to work the next day. I soaked it each day and kept antibiotic drops on it while taking a short course or oral antibiotics and I was good to go in a couple of weeks. It was nothing like I thought it would be. I didn't even limp in my shoes. Ask around for anyone who had had any type of foot surgery and go to a good doc. I put it off forever and now I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
They will make it to were you wont even fell it dont worry it will be fine .saints row 2 comes out 8/26/08
if you have your toenail taken off, usually it cures the problem. in some cases (like mine) i had only the ingrowing part removed, they kill the nailbed on the piece taken out so it never grows back. something i recommend you look into. dont worry to much about it, you wont see or feel anything.


good luck sweetheart.
Oh me too, and yes I've had them (my two big ones) cut out twice, my doc used a local and I swear that hurts more than anything else. the second time i took my book to read as I felt too focused on what he was doing the first time(didn't watch but you can still sort of feel tugging sensations, very unpleasant) and I took thongs/sandals that were easy to put on afterwards, my next and only hope is to have them removed altogether and he'll be using a local again. Also I'll be taking a jumper because last time I was cold and shivering when he was finished (mild shock I guess)


Good luck love, be brave


ps if you're not a reader maybe an ipod or something to focus on

No comments:

Post a Comment