Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?

I have fungus on both my big toes and my doctor prescribed these gel bandaid things that completly cover my big toenails to keep it safe and clean from infection and i have to swim for p.e on monday and my doctor said its ok to use them in the water and my fungus wont spread cuz its covered but im worried some of my friends are gonna ask me why i have a bandaid like thing covering both my big toes,


and i really dont wanna tell them i have fungus what should be my excuse?Help i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?
Tell them you dropped something on your feet. Or tell them that your toenails fell off or something like that.Help i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?
say you had an ingrown toenail and you had the doctor fix it up for you..but you have to keep it covered with a bandaid/bandage until it heals. Just be sure to wash your toe off well after class, dry it completely and re-apply the bandaid (though I'd want to put on a brand new one after being in a WELL swam-in pool)
Tell them your toenails can feel it when it's about to rain, and it's going to rain today, so they keep tingling, so you covered them with band-aids so the tingly feeling would not be so annoying.
HAHA ISNT LIFE PERFECT??


WELL TELL EM THAT BAND-AIDS R AWSOME AND THEY R LOSERS 4 NOT WEARING EM!!


...I WISH I COULD SWIM 4 PE!!
Painful ingrown toenails would be a good story.
LOL well if it really looks like a bandaid tell them u were running or something with out shoes on and u tripped and skinned the fronts of your toes and yeah. hahah. idk if that helps! :]
tell them back in the home country we did this so the evil spirits in the water wont come into our body's threw our big toes due to them being such easy entry points kbye
You dropped a can on your feet and have black toenails
Just say you stubbed your toe.
you have bad blisters from some shoes you borrowed.
say ur feet are growing but u like ur shoes...and theyre hurting ur big toes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr Harrison God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing good and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I was healed from toenail fungus. I saw a blog on how Dr Harrison cured people with his herbal treatment, I did not believe but I just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, I am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM or call him on +2348079540032 you can add him up on whatapp. you can also reach me for more information scottwilson4luv@gmail.com.

Post a Comment