Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are the gents fond of long toenails?

I allow mine to grow slightly longish (after a pedicure sent me to the hospital for ingrown toenail surgery.). After refusing the Asian lady to cut them to death, I've grown quite fond of them being past the edges of my toes. Not too long though! I think they are cute! Now when I do a French pedicure, the white is real! Still painted, but real!) Just wondering? Comments?Are the gents fond of long toenails?
I'd have to say ';NO!!!!';





Very, very loudly.





Get 'em cut.Are the gents fond of long toenails?
I always like it when a woman can click her toenails on the floor, like she might do with her fingernails on a table.
is anyone fond of them
A picture would help us decide, but the way you describe it, it's fine. Sure beats terribly short! Or dirty! Or all rough and jagged edgy!
What are you a werewolf?
You're not supposed to grow your toe nails long as they'll get ingrown. Long toe nails look a bit wierd anyway.
I dont like them when there scratching my back,,,
Nope!


They give me the willies.


Just one guy's opinion though.
Not fond of long toenails, terribly sorry
no its gross and disgusting. i keep telling my gf that. no desire to see it. i like girls with good hygene.
i like em 2 feet long, at least
No idea what a french pedicure is but trust me, if a guy is interested in you he will not be looking at your feet.


All we really want in feet are ones that are reasonably well kept. So unless a guy you meet has a serious foot fetish then its not going too make a whole load of difference.


If you like it and it makes you feel good then you do it.
Being from the male gender i have to answer with a big NO.
Got to say it creeps me out a bit and if your like many women they seem to dislike their feet (and size of their ****..LOL) more than any part of their body... neat %26amp; tidy %26amp; painted... the only way to go...
Lol I keep my toenails long too. If I cut them too short now I get very sore toes. I think as long as they are clean and neat its not a problem.
Personally I think longer nails are fine. Speaking as a man with longer finger nails than my girlfriend. {cos it bugs her}.


At the end of the day if you want to have your nails long go for it. If a bloke wants to change you as soon as he meets you then you should change your bloke.
There ok if you use them to scratch your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment