Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?

I have fungus on both my big toes and my doctor prescribed these gel bandaid things that completly cover my big toenails to keep it safe and clean from infection and i have to swim for p.e on monday and my doctor said its ok to use them in the water and my fungus wont spread cuz its covered but im worried some of my friends are gonna ask me why i have a bandaid like thing covering both my big toes,


and i really dont wanna tell them i have fungus what should be my excuse?Help i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?
say you cut it or something. It anit that big of a dealHelp i need a good excuse for my toenail fungus?
Say your toenails got pulled off when you were trying to stand on your toes.
tell them you lost both nails and can't find them.
say their on there cuz ur shoes dont fit right. are they really gonna be looking at ur toes while their underwater?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment