Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do about my pinky toenail?

Well, I hit it against a side of a pool about 2 months ago. It was all purple


and it hurt a lot if you put pressure on it. The purple is gone and it doesn't hurt anymore. But like a couple days after the purple and pain was gone,


I could pull it back and it was like coming off. I left it as is. Now it was about mid April when this happened. My pinky nail was getting long


so I tried to cut it and then I pulled back on accident and then like


2/3 came off. Then it came to a time when I had to cut the whole thing off. I did and then it had like a softer nail under and I was like wtf.


So part of it grew back, but it was only like 1/4 so I just cut that off


because it was so soft and was about to come off too.. So what should I do? Should I worry? Why do I have an extra toenail under?What should I do about my pinky toenail?
you had an extra soft one so that soft could of grew and turn into a hard nail after your other one broke offWhat should I do about my pinky toenail?
go to the doctor get some cream so it dosent get infected

No comments:

Post a Comment