Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?

I have fungus on both my big toes and my doctor prescribed these gel bandaid things that completly cover my big toenails to keep it safe and clean from infection and i have to swim for p.e on monday and my doctor said its ok to use them in the water and my fungus wont spread cuz its covered but im worried some of my friends are gonna ask me why i have a bandaid like thing covering both my big toes,


and i really dont wanna tell them i have fungus what should be my excuse?Help i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?
say you were carrying something heavy, someone ran into you and you dropped it, and you were bleeding pretty badly so you had to wear band aidsHelp i need a believable excuse about my toenail fungus?
Tell them the fan fell on your feet and cut your toes.
okay i have a great one right here. A hobo stuck your toes in his mouth and he tried to eat them.
tell them that you have toenail fungus...come-on...own it.


if your friends are all dudes they'll be like...COOL DUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment